Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friday tomorrow - Yahoo - my favourite day of the week....

I can hardly believe that it is Friday tomorrow. I have had a crazy week. I taught Room 5 on Tuesday afternoon and we had a wonderful time on the wiki and the blog. Yesterday I was at an e-asttle course. This is a great site that we can use to set up tasks that you can work on on the computer and then we can look at it together to see what your next learning steps are. It was a great day and I learnt so much and met up with old friends and made some new friends. On the way home I stopped and picked up our new computers. I spent the day today shiftting computers and connecting new computers. It is very exciting to see new technology in use. Now I am really looking forward to tomorrow. We have such an exciting day planned. First thing we will share our S homework. After morning tea we have our school cross country. In the afternoon we are going to get together with our buddies in Room 1 then we are meeting up with Room 3. Our two classes are going to have a farewell party for Jacob and Ben. We will be very sad to see them go but we know that they will keep in touch with us.