Thursday, August 5, 2010

Taieri ICT day

Today I taught in the foyer at our school for the first ever Taieri ICT day. It was amazing. Thirteen year 5 and 6 students from our school went out to workshops at Outram, East Taieri, Elmgrove and Taieri college and I had 7 students from East Taieri and Elmgrove. We working on a programme called bighugelabs.com to create some amazing photo effects and posters and more. You can see them all at http://taieri-ict-day-2010.wikispaces.com/Workshop+12 Next Tuesday I will teach you all how to use this site. Have a good look around the 15 workshops in the wiki and you might find some new ideas to try!!!!
I can't wait to be back in class with my angels tomorrow - Q day - sharing Q homework, coin trail for shelter box, walking to the Taieri 150th ploughing competition (again) and meeting up with our buddies in Room 4 at the end of the day!!!! YAY