Thursday, October 28, 2010

Explosion of learning in Room 4 today....

Today we had an explosion of learning. We have recorded some of our new ideas... and now we have a whole lot more questions....
I learnt that you eat the root of a carrot. Callum
Mushrooms are in the fungi group. Callum
You eat the flower of a cauliflower. Callum
Cucumber has seeds. Josh
You eat the bulb off an onion. Josh
You eat the leaves off cabbage. Josh
I learnt that you are eating the root of a carrot.
I learnt that you eat the bulb of an onion Alex
I learnt that popcorn is a vegetable? Aaliyah
I learnt that bread is made from grain? Aaliyah
I learnt that nuts are a fruit? Aaliyah
Mushrooms are fungi?
Milk chocolate is dairy milk?
Strawberries have seeds on the outside.
Cucumber has seeds in It.? Paige
Nugget are made out of chicken skin. Paige
We eat the bulb of an onion. Paige
I learnt that we can eat the stalk of a flowers.Caitlin
I learnt that bread is made with grain.Caitlin
I learnt that rice is grain.Caitlin
I learnt that an alfalfa is a seed. Janaya
I learnt that you eat a bob of an onion. Janaya
I learnt that there are a lot of vegetables. Janaya
I learnt that mushrooms are fungi! Zara
I learnt that pepper is a fruit. Zara
I learnt that we eat different bits of vegetables. Zara
I learnt that mushrooms are fungi. Ciara
I learnt that cress grows to the sun. Ciara
I learnt that you can eat seeds. Ciara
Mushrooms are fungus. Georgia
We eat different bits of vegetables. Georgia
There are lots and lots of vegetables. Georgia
What we eat of fruit and vegetables. Bridget
That mushrooms are fungi. Bridget
What are sweets and what is dairy. Bridget
I learnt that we eat seeds from a pea? Lorie
I learnt we eat roots? Lorie
I learnt that vegetables that have seeds are fruit? Lorie
I learnt carrots are roots. Billy
I learnt you can eat leaves. Billy
I learnt peas can come in yellow. Billy
I leant strawberries have their seeds are on the outside
I leant leaks have white roots
I leant that carrots are roots.
I learnt you can eat mushroom?
I learnt yogurt is dairy
I learnt Lettuce is a leave
I learnt that nuts are vegetables.
I learnt that cucumbers are a fruit
I learnt that a pineapple is a berry
I learnt that mushrooms are a fungus Jack
I learnt onions are related to tulips Jack
I learnt pineapples are a berry Jack